سیزدهمین سمپوزیوم بین المللی پیشرفت های علوم و تکنولوژی برگزار شد
لیست مقالات دارای شرایط لازم جهت چاپ در ژورنال های حامی سمپوزیوم سیزدهم
راهنمای چگونگی ضبط و ذخیره فایل سخنرانی در نرم افزار پاورپینت (ارائه ویدئو کنفرانس)
مقالات پذیرفته شده در سیزدهمین سمپوزیوم بین المللی پیشرفت های علوم و تکنولوژی در پایگاه ISC نمایه خواهند شد.
راهنمای ثبت نام و ارسال مقاله به زبان فارسی
Join Us on Telegram & Instagram
This conference has been approved by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
مجوز برگزاری سیزدهمین سمپوزیوم ساستک از دفتر همکاریهای بین المللی وزارت علوم، تحقیقات و فن آوری کسب شد
Each member of the Symposium will receive a name badge on registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be worn to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions.
Cancellations must be received in writing to the Symposium Office. Please note transfer of your registration to another person is accepted and the full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing to the Symposium Office prior to the conference commenced. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the Symposium.
To be announced
The full registration fee entitles all delegates to the following:
• All sessions
• All official documentation including program booklet, copy of abstracts and list of participants
• Opening Ceremony, Welcome reception and gifts and Symposium lunch
• Morning and afternoon teas and refreshments
Please note accommodation is not included in the registration fee. If you wish to have information about accommodation contact SASTech@mail.khi.ac.ir
You are responsible for the spelling and grammar of your paper. The articles with poor English might be rejected. None-native English Language speakers, are strongly recommended to check the English quality of their paper through editor suggested below on their own costs. Click for info
The symposium offers free transportation services to and from the hotels and the symposium venue at Khavaran Institute of Higher Education (KHI).
The conference administration would be pleased to send an official letter of invitation to participants whom have such a request. It is understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential attendees to obtain travel funds and/or a visa.
You are responsible for the spelling and grammar of your paper. The articles with poor English might be rejected. None-native English Language speakers, are strongly recommended to check the English quality of their paper through editor suggested below on their own costs.
Please plan to arrive in the room for your session 20 minutes prior to the session that is set to beginning in order to test the compatibility of your laptop with the projector.
• If you bring your presentation on a USB drive to present on someone else’s laptop, do everything possible to maximize its portability, and test the presentation at the earliest opportunity, leaving plenty of time to fix any problems (e.g., replacing missing fonts).
• If you are an online presenter, we strongly recommend you to either send a copy of your PowerPoint file at least a day earlier to SASTech@mail.khi.ac.ir or record your presentation in advance and send it through afore-mentioned email at least a day prior to the symposium date. In this case you may attend to your session as an audience.
In any case, a technician is always in access for solving any technical problems.
You are expected to bring a printed poster and present your work during the poster session. At least one of the authors is expected to be in access in order to answer the questions. Online poster presentation is also possible. For more detain in this issue, please contact symposium secretory though email.
Three judges will select the best papers during all poster and oral sessions. Awards will be announced in symposium closing ceremony. The relevant certificates will be issued accordingly.
The address of the symposium is: No 2/11 Fallahi St, Shahid Rafiee blv. ImamAli Highway, Mashhad, Iran. Kindly click here for map
The symposium administrator is ready to provide attendees with a visa support letters after receiving a letter of acceptance for their papers and to other contributors or members of the symposium committee.
For visa support letters, send requests to SASTech@mail.khi.ac.ir at least one week in advance.
All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
• Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
• The name of the commission attendees is registering for
• Attendee’s registration confirmation number
• Authors should mention their paper’s title. Speakers can provide the title of their talks.
• Include a fax number or email address of where the letter should be sent.
The objective of the student grants is to encourage students interested in advances in science and technology and to become active members of the community and participate in SASTech. To apply, the student should be enrolled as a student in an academic institution around the world. Priority will be given to students who are authors of accepted papers. The amount of grant may include the waiving of registration fee and/or free accommodation. This grant doesn’t include the cost of travel. For more information please contact SASTech@mail.khi.ac.ir
We would welcome applications to become part of SASTech chairs and/or scientific committee and play a key role in review process and help SASTech by chairing a session during symposium commencement. The application is open to all members of the scientific community, from both industry and academia. Our aim is to broaden participation and so include a full range of perspectives.
• This call is open to new Associate Chairs and to those who have been Associate Chairs in previous years and want to be an Associate Chair again for SASTech
• Send Your resume to SASTEch@mail.khi.ac.ir .The application deadline is September 4, 2018.
Members of scientific committee are asked to review 3 to 4 papers at most.